This spring, the ComArtSci Alumni Board at Michigan State honored selected alumni, faculty and industry professionals for their remarkable achievements. See Scott’s acceptance speech below:
Recipients of the 2019 ComArtSci Alumni Awards include:
- Patricia Anstett, B.A. ‘69 Journalism, Owner, Patricia Anstett Communication
- Jemele Hill, B.A. ’97 Journalism, Staff Writer, The Atlantic
- Anne Marie Lasher, B.A. ‘86 Telecommunication, Brand Executive Producer, Advertising Production Resources (APR)
- Kirk Mayes, B.A. ‘99 Communication, CEO, Forgotten Harvest
- Gary Dean Pascoe, B.A. ‘90 Advertising, Chief Creative Officer, Commonwealth/McCann-Detroit
- Scott S. Weiss, B.A. ’81 Advertising, CEO and Owner, Speakeasy Inc.